Elevate your senses with superior stereo and artful industrial design.
Immerse yourself in the rhythm of life with unrivaled acoustic precision. Elegantly crafted, the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 offers dual tweeters for beautiful stereo performance and a sleek anodized aluminum handle for ease of portability. With 8 hours of battery life, you can move wherever the music takes you. Listen to your favorite playlists or connect two Onyx Studio 7 speakers to create the perfect soundscape for any occasion.
Superior stereo performance
By adding dual tweeters into the latest evolution of Harman Kardon’s renowned line of portable speakers, the Onyx 7 creates the illusion of an immersive, multi-directional soundscape.
Crafted from premium materials, the Onyx 7 easily blends into your lifestyle and home. The sleek, anodized aluminum handle also doubles as a sturdy base for ease of portability.
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Double your musical possibilities by pairing the playlists of two wireless Bluetooth devices with a portable Onyx 7 speaker for enhanced audio power.
8 hours of playtime
With 8 hours of battery life, there’s no power cord tying you down. Experience the freedom of music on the go.
Wireless Dual Sound
Wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 speakers for an elevated music listening experience.
- Transducers: Woofer 1 x 120mm, Tweeter 2 x 25mm
- Rated output power: 50W RMS
- Power supply: 19V / 2A
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80dB
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 11.70Wh (equivalent to 3.6V/ 3250mAh)
- Battery charge time: 5 hours
- Music playtime: up to 8 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth® version: 4.2
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400MHz – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 9dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 268.0 x 302.5 x 159.5mm
- Weight: 3.295kg
What’s in the box:
- Onyx Studio 7
- Power adapter
- Printed materials